HAL9000

HAL9000
"It just isn't conceivable that you can design a program strong enough to beat players like me."

March 26, 2015

30000

The day i started to blah blah about comp chess here, i could not expect such specific place would attract some attention. In less than one year, it already makes:
30,000 hits !!!
I never pushed forward anything to boost visitor hits and there have been only a limited number of posts here and then in some chess forums, a few posts sent months ago to Facebook (which i'd unregistered later on) and that's all.

Today, only Googlers fall into Chesstroid. I'm not against. It's okay. That's what makes me happy because i'm not interested anything other than sharing things i'm doing with chess addicted people willing to see them.

I really dislike everything that the commercial trends try to inject into our eyes and brains to make more money and get full control of our pockets. Do you?

No comments: