HAL9000

HAL9000
"It just isn't conceivable that you can design a program strong enough to beat players like me."

April 18, 2014

New UCI engine for Android: Fruit Reloaded 2.1

After brand new engine Senpai 1.0,  Fruit Reloaded 2.1 has also found its Android compile. Unfortunately, due to GCC compiler issues, this one can't use multi cores. Shame on my Note2 because the kNps performance will be 3 to 4 times less, which means playing strength will be ~100-150 ELO less for nothing.

The engine works in single core mode under Chess for Android and Droidfish,  my two preferred Android GUIs.

Download Fruit Reloaded 2.1 at: http://www.chessprogramming.net/fruit-reloaded/

Update on 06-May: I've found timing issues in tournament mode under Chess for Android. Unfortunate again, the engine is not certified for my Blitzoid rating list. But good news is that Fruit Reloaded loads very well into another fave GUI Droidfish and plays well using G+X blitz time controls.

No comments: