Sctr is a new engine developed by two Turkish programmers, Can Cetin & Dogac Eldenk. It could be expected to hit 2800+ ELO in Rapidroid scale. As my first quick test showed no issue, i'll soon try to introduce it in Rapidroid.
SCTR is a free, open source UCI chess engine written in C++. It is meant to be used with a UCI compatible chess GUI.
- Magic bitboards
- Primary Variation and Quiescence search
- Razoring, futility and null move pruning
- Delta pruning
- Late move reductions
- Internal iterative deepening
- Transposition and pawn transposition table
- Move ordering with transposition table, killer, counter moves, static exchange evaluation and MVV/LVA
- Lazy SMP
- Singular extensions
- Better time management
- Opening book and tablebase support
- Donna for the inspiration and helping us understand the basics of chess engines
- Stockfish for many of the ideas/optimizations used in our engine
- Many other open source chess engines for their ideas
GET Sctr 1.0.ACH for arm7 and arm8
In case of trouble downloading from your PC, use your mobile device or refer to THIS POST.