This is nothing but PBchess ported to Android by the developers. As per a comment sent to Chesstroid, i came back to analyze what engines they embedded. There's nothing new. Two engines out of three are previously shared builds of Fruit and Toga. Regarding Stockfish, although it looks like different, smaller in size, doesn't bring too much attraction after SF9. Therefore, the app is only recommended for its basic features, not the provided engines.
The app description from Google Play says:
"Chess training program. Includes chess puzzles, chess tactics, chess openings, endings training, playing with computer, computer analysis ...
1. PLEASE, WATCH DEMO VIDEO FIRST
2. TO REGISTER THIS PROGRAM YOU CAN CLICK THE "BUY" BUTTON OF THE NAG SCREEN
3. IF YOU CAN'T BUY THIS PROGRAM VIA GOOGLE PLAY, YOU CAN FIND MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS AT MY SITE (http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/register.html).
Program site: http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en
We have a lot of chess training materials ( tactics, endings, classic games ) for "chess - tactics and strategy" at our site: http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/files/catalog/2014.11/contents.php?lng=en
Please contact me if any questions! http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/contacts.html
(*) This is demo version of pbchess program.
1. Displays registration messages
2. Can open only demo training databases. The registered version can open all the training bases.
3. All the opening books are limited to the 3 first moves.
You should register to get rid of these limitations."
- "Night" UI theme
GET latest version of Chess Tactics & Strategy from Google Play