Aart Bik has finally come back with a nice new year gift for engine tournament freaks, adding the long awaited win and draw adjudications based on engine evals, in a similar way to the one used in TCEC. With this feature, CfA remains the most effective GUI for engine testing in Android, at least for me.
Glitches? Yes, there are still some...
1) Horrible buttons & unreadable values in dialog boxes: Corrected in v5.5.
2) Screen rotation loses the engine: The rotation must be disabled.
3) No GUI adjudication for resign when if the black engine sends eval for white (ie: Crafty)
4) No GUI adjudication for resign when the evals are not sent in centipawns but in Mate in X or Mxx format.
5) Changes in Tour.xlm are ignored unless CfA is uninstalled & reinstalled: Loss of flexibility for custom tournament setups.
Chess for Android is a real freeware with no ads. It can be downloaded from GOOGLE PLAY.
Mirror copies of previous versions in Chesstroid repository:
Chess for Android v5.4.1 HERE
Chess for Android v5.4 HERE
Chess for Android v5.3 HERE
In case of trouble downloading from your PC, use your mobile device or refer to THIS POST.