Following 1.63 posted in Chesstroid, there have been three more updates by Peter. As i didn't write anything about 1.64.and 1.65, let me recover all three for the cost of one.
By the way, the latest features added to Droidfish makes it even more attractive. If only it could introduce engine to engine tournaments...
WHAT'S NEW (03-Jan-2017):
- Spanish text to speech support.
- Workaround for Samsung text to speech bug.
- Truncate long analysis lines by default.
- English and German text to speech support for move announcements.
- Made it possible to explicitly set the game result when editing PGN headers.
- Opening names (ECO classification).
- Made it easier to use large MultiPV values.
- Fixed PGN file parsing problem.
- Fixed problems sharing games with other chess apps.
GET latest Droidfish from Google Play
GET Droidfish 1.66 in case you need to keep a copy in your archive
GET Droidfish 1.64 in case you need to keep a copy in your archive
In case of trouble downloading from your PC, use your mobile device or refer to THIS POST.
Post a Comment