HAL9000

HAL9000
"It just isn't conceivable that you can design a program strong enough to beat players like me."

April 23, 2017

New Android UCI engine: CorCfish Extended 2017.04.23.ACH

CorCfish is an attempt to improve Cfish, in a similar way to what was done with Stockfish to obtain CorChess. Even though the aim may be not extactly the same in detail, the method looks similar. I don't know what the outcome is but you can test it to reveal your opinion.

GET CorCfish Extended 20170423.ACH for arm7

In case of trouble downloading from your PC, use your mobile device or refer to THIS POST.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel left out because i have arm8a 64 bit phone and arm7 doesn't work nor does arm8

Unknown said...

I have a 64 bit phone and it works on mine. You have to pick the pie version because the no pie version does not work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Richard but this idea doesn't seem to work for me
As per few tests done by me on recommendation of of a friend Javier ( javiolo). He suggested that my phone is more advanced. Hence only arm8a..

Anonymous said...

I apologize for the continuous pestering i have been doing for this arm8a 64 bit thingy. If there is some tutorial i will try to make the engine myself and post it here
And comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated thanks